What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them. Cookies can perform different functions such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving user navigation.
What type of cookies exist?
As for the types of cookies, they are classified according to the entity that manages them; Thus, we have our own and those of third parties, according to the period that they remain activated or persistent, according to their purpose, techniques, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising.
· Session: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. It is used to store information that is only meant to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
· Persistent: Cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
· Technical: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
· Personalization: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
· Analysis: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
· Advertising: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
· Behavioral advertising: They allow the management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. Information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits is stored with them, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
|DENOMINATION||TECHNICAL NAME||PURPOSE||DESCRIPTION||TERM OF PERMANENCE||ENTITY|
|Analytics Main||_ga||Analytic||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics ID||_gid||Analytic||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||1P_JAR||Analytic||It is used to store user preferences.||1 month||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||ANID||Analytic||Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.||1 year||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||APISID||Analytic||Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Tracking Tecnico||viewed_cookie_policy||Technical||Session identifier||1 year||Third-party|
|Analytics||HSID||Advertising||Unique identifier that Google applications use to store information.||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||NID||Analytic||Unique identifier that Google applications use to store information.||6 months||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||OGPC||Analytic||Unique identifier that Google applications use to store information.||1 month||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||SAPISID||Advertising||Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||SEACH_SAMESITE||Technical||It is used for the correct sending of data to Google.||6 months||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||SID||Advertising||Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||SIDCC||Advertising||Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.||1 year||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||SSID||Advertising||Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||_Secure-3PAPISID||Advertising||It is used to deliver ads more relevant to your preferences..||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||__Secure-3PSID||Advertising||It is used to deliver ads more relevant to your preferences.||2 years||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||__Secure-APISID||Advertising||It is used to deliver ads more relevant to your preferences.||10 months||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||__Secure-HSID||Advertising||It is used to deliver ads more relevant to your preferences.||9 months||Third-party (Google Analytics|
|Analytics||__Secure-SSID||Advertising||It is used to deliver ads more relevant to your preferences.||9 months||Third-party (Google Analytics)|
UNISON uses Google Analytics cookies, the configuration of these cookies is predetermined by by Google, which is why we suggest that you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html for more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them (with the understanding that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third party websites).
Facebook Pixels: Facebook Pixels are small programs that create a link between your visit to our site and Facebook. When the pixel is loaded, Facebook places a cookie called a “fr” on your computer, which allows us to serve you more personalized ads, but also to evaluate and improve the ads. This cookie has a 90-day lifetime. You can find more information about Facebook cookies at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. Please note that once the “fr” cookie is set, Facebook will be able to track your browsing pattern on other websites that have implemented a pixel or social plug-in to Facebook.os from third parties).
GoogleAds Pixels: The Google Ads Pixel is an analysis tool that allows us to understand the behavior of users on our website and thus measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. This cookie has a duration of 90 days. You can find more information about Google Ads cookies at: https://policies.google.com/privacy
How to disable cookies
The User can freely decide about the implantation or not on their hard drive of our cookies, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser. The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notification of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install them on their hard drive.
Below, we provide links to device manufacturers and browsers to manage or disable cookies in your browser:
· For Internet Explorer:
· For Chrome:
· For Safari:
· For Firefox:
· For Opera:
If you desire to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, that will allow you to choose those cookies that you want to allow.
The fact that the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of our services and that his experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
At UNISON we do not collect or store your personal information (for example, your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify you.
Last update: September 2022