UNISON RIGHTS OGI, SL, I, (hereinafter UNISON) with CIF number B-66840612, is a company of Spanish nationality, addressed in Carrer de Reina Cristina, 9, pral., CP 08003 – Barcelona (Spain), constituted for indefinite time before the Barcelona Notary Mr. Salvador Farrés Reig on August 4, 2016 under number 2,436 of its protocol, and registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry at Volume 45,547 Folio 31, Sheet B-491403 and 1st Registration.
Unison owns the domain name https: //www.unisonrights.es (hereinafter the “Website”).
Address: Carrer de Reina Cristina, 9, pral., CP 08003 – Barcelona (España)
Telephone: 931 43 49 96.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
· The User voluntarily accesses this Website, which implies that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and/or good customs.
· The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
· The web pages of this Website can be freely visited by users and do not require prior subscription or user registration.
· UNISON reserves the right to modify without prior notice the content of this legal notice, therefore, and for a correct use of the Website, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2020, UNISON RIGHTS All rights reserved.
· This Website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. are protected by current legislation on intellectual property and are owned by UNISON or third parties who have authorized their use to UNISON,it is expressly prohibited without the authorization of exploitation UNISON
· Access to this Website does not imply, under any circumstances, the acquisition by users of any property rights over the contents contained therein.
· UNISON reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
· These data are also valid for the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin pages.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
· UNISON reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, maintenance or any other reason.
· UNISON will not be responsible in case the service has to be interrupted, delay or malfunction and other inconveniences that have their origin in causes that are beyond the control of UNISON and / or are due to a willful or guilty action of the user and / or or have their origin due to force majeure.
· The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to carry out its accuracy and updating. Consequently, UNISON is not responsible for the errors contained, nor for the damages or losses derived from its use.
· This Website may contain links to other websites for the content, usefulness or accuracy of which UNISON cannot be held responsible. The incorporation of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to proceed with its use, the decision to use them is the responsibility of the latter.
· UNISON is not responsible for the damages derived from the use of this Website or its contents, not guaranteeing the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user’s computer systems.
· UNISON is not responsible for the misuse that may be made of this Website.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
· The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and UNISON will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
· To know any discrepancy that may arise between the user and UNISON, both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
Text updated in March 2022.